- Friendly Nations Visa (Video)
- How Is The New Tax Amnesty In Panama
- A New Short-Stay Visa For Teleworkers
- About Tax Residences
Panama: New short-stay visa as a remote worker in the Republic of Panama
Executive Decree No. 198 of May 7, 2021 (the "Executive Decree") was published in Official Gazette No. 29290-A of May 20, 2021, which creates the short-stay visa as a remote worker (the "Short-Stay Visa as a Remote Worker") and other provisions are enacted.
Panama: Modifications to the migratory category of friendly nations
Executive Decree No. 197 of May 7, 2021 (the "Executive Decree") was published in Official Gazette No. 29290-A of May 2021, which modifies and adds articles to the migratory subcategory of Permanent Resident as foreign nationals of specific countries that maintain friendly, professional, economic and investment relations with Panama ("Friendly Nations"), originally created by Executive Decree No. 416 of June 13, 2012.
- Attention Digital Nomads! A New Short-Stay Visa For Teleworkers Is Created.
- Changes To The Friendly Nations Visa
- Tax Residences
- New Tax Amnesty In Panama